Need to Audit and report on changes to key records? This must-have compliance App lets you configure audit logging down to field level and provides reporting and on-screen viewing of audit records.
You can configure audit logging on the following Greentree classes:
- HR Person
- HR Default Deduction Lines
- HR Default Employer Cost Lines
- HR Default Tax Lines
- HR Default Pay Lines
- HR Default Payment Lines
- JC Job
- Stock Item
- Fixed Asset
- GL Account
The App records:
- date and time a record with an audited field was changed
- the user who made the change
- what audited field(s) changed
- the data before and after the change was made
If required the App will also store the 'changed date' for a particular field, in a User Defined Field on the record itself. A new "Audit Report" is added to the Other Reports menu, with the following parameters:
- From Date & To Date
- Tick boxes to report on: New records, Updates & Deletions
If you have the Greentree Workflow module you'll also be able to view audit records on-screen as Sticky Notes. This allows you to use the View Sticky Notes screen to search for audit records for a particular module or field - see the screen-shots tab for an example.
Use the View Sticky Notes screen to search for audit records for a particular module or field.