Do you find it hard to know what products or services a customer has been buying from you other than having to drill into each invoice to see what is on it ? With this app, we have added a new "Sales History" tab to the Customer Maintenance and Enquiry screens, so that you can see what has been invoiced by product or service, rather than by invoice. If an item has been sold multiple times, a + appears and you can see when it was sold, how many were sold, and how much it was sold for.
Date criteria - When the screen initially opens the date range will default to the full range for the calendar specified as the default for Accounts Receivable in AR Module Control.
- All – the full date range for the AR default calendar will be displayed
- Month to Date – based on the Current period for the default AR calendar
- Last Month (Full) – Month prior to current month for the default AR calendar
- Year to Date – for the current year based on the default calendar for AR and the current period
- Last Year to Date – for the previous year up to the same month as is current for the default AR calendar
- Last year (Full) – Previous year first to last period
- Cancel – will reset the date range to the full date range for the default AR period.
- Type in any characters from the description
- the description is relevant to each different line type
- Summary by Period – this means you will get one line per period, per code, per sales person, per branch – the three selection criteria plus branch.
- Summary by Code – with this selected you get one line per code regardless of what period or salesperson is on the invoice.
- Click on the plus in the left column and get the details of the dates and invoices that make up the total.
- Total – displays the total value of all lines displayed based on the criteria entered.
- Search Now – click this button to apply the criteria and see sales history lines.
- Narrow the search on sales history of stock items based on a tree.