If your business relies on error-free Distribution this App will pay for itself in weeks!
How much margin would you save if you never charged the wrong freight or gave away free-freight unnecessarily, again? What about preventing orders going out with the wrong carrier or at the wrong time, or knowing who picked, packed & confirmed every package?
The Advanced Freight Module has the following components:
- Complex Freight Rules
- Free-Freight cost analysis
- Delivery Manifest Automation
- Add Freight on Transfers and Job Invoicing
- KPI Reporting & Audit of Warehouse Personnel
- Creation of interface files for NZ Couriers "Despatch IT" system (also used by Castle Couriers and Castle Parcels)
NB: this Module is not available under The Premium Pack subscription.
1. Configure complex rules for freight charging that are automatically applied
This App helps you create complex rules for how and when customers are charged freight. E.g. orders under $400 only, unless it is urgent, or includes a product from category X, never on backorders, unless order is placed through the website. Define your complex rules once, and then 'walk away'. Your users don't have to remember the rules themselves, as this app will enforce freight charging at packing slip despatch.
2. Free-Freight Analysis
Use the App’s in-built reports to analyse your freight costs and to understand how and where you're giving away margin when Freight is not on-charged to a customer but could or should be.
3. Delivery Manifest Automation
The App allows you to print delivery labels and default each completed order to a scheduled delivery pick up.
4. Adding Freight on Transfers and Job Invoicing
The App can apply rules and enforce the charging of freight on location transfers and job invoices.
5. KPI Reporting on Warehouse Personnel
The App can record details of who picked and packed orders for KPI reporting. No standard report comes with the app but this can be written using the Greentree Report Writer and counting the number of packing slips Picked and packed per person.
6. Creation of interface files for NZ Couriers "Despatch IT" system
When a Packing Slip is Completed or from the Job Costing Maintenance screen, the App can automatically generate an interface file for import to the “Despatch IT” system used by NZ Couriers, Castle Couriers and Castle Parcels.
1. Complex Freight Rules configuration
2. Free-Freight cost analysis report
3. Delivery Manifest Automation - configuration of SO completion options
4. Add Freight on Transfers and Job Invoicing