Set and modify Standard Prices and Advanced Prices in bulk in Greentree using the Inventory Pricing Workbench App.
The App displays prices in a Workbench screen where new prices can be auto-calculated based on user-defined formulae and then individually modified, before being updated to the live Greentree system immediately or saved and updated at a later date.
- add 5% to the current Trade price for all stock items
- Set special pricing on a single category of products by marking them down by 25% from RRP
- display all stock items with a current Margin less than 10% and update them to 20%
- Work with Standard Price Books or Advanced Pricing
- Select Prices to work with based on a combination of:
- Price Book
- Stock Codes and Stock Trees
- Analysis Codes
- a Supplier
- Customers and Customer Trees
- Sales Reps
- current Margin being Greater Than or Less Than a value or percentage
- Calculate global price changes on the selected Prices, based on:
- Percentage change from current prices
- Mark-up or mark-down percentage based on a range of cost and price-book options
- Preview the Proposed Price, GP and Percentage Change for each Stock Item
- Modify individual Prices manually
- Save Proposed changes and return later to edit or apply
- Update live Greentree pricing when you're happy with the changes
- Review the Pricing History for all Prices set or changed using the Inventory Pricing Workbench
- Does not support pricing of Quantity Breaks separately. It will preserve but not necessarily change existing quantity break pricing. You should test all Pricing updates for products that have Quantity Breaks before applying the changes in a live system.
- Does not support selection or modification of Advanced Pricing for Pricebook/Tree-based pricing structures if Advanced Pricing is applied at a branch, rather than a product level. Even though these Advanced Pricing structures appear in the drop-down for selection. This is because a single setting at a branch level applies uniformly to all products based on the underlying price book.
*This app is part of the Premium Pack