This app gives you the ability to manage and forecast your cash flow in the short to mid-term. The app includes both a table and graph view and pulls in customer invoices, supplier invoices, standing payments/invoices and eDocs. The aim is to inform a business on how the company bank balances are likely to move daily, weekly or monthly.
Key features of the app are:
- Forecasting inwards cash based on the date customers usually pay during the month versus the invoice due date if these differ.
- Forecasting payments based on when you usually pay suppliers if this differs to their standard payment terms. The forecast date can be manually updated on an individual invoice(s) level.
- The cash flow forecast is updated as transactions are processed in MYOB Greentree.
- Split payment terms for individual invoices can be defined if required.
- You can create manual transactions to do cash flow planning, either as a placeholder for actual future transactions or to simulate what-if scenarios like bank transfers.
* Named users : access to the Customer Terms Workbench, Cash flow Analysis and cash flow forecast tab on the customer and supplier to update it.