Do you find it hard to know which customers have been buying a stock item? With this app, we have added a new "Sales History" tab to the Stock Maintenance and Enquiry screens, so that you can see customer sales grouped by customer, and then click the + to see the invoice detail.
- When the screen initially opens the date range will default to the full range for the calendar specified as the default for Accounts Receivable in AR Module Control.
- All – the full date range for the AR default calendar will be displayed
- Month to Date – based on the Current period for the default AR calendar
- Last Month (Full) – Month prior to current month for the default AR calendar
- Year to Date – for the current year based on the default calendar for AR and the current period
- Last Year to Date – for the previous year up to the same month as is current for the default AR calendar
- Last year (Full) – Previous year first to last period
- Cancel – will reset the date range to the full date range for the default AR period.
- Will return only sales that are made to customers where the name includes the values entered
- Will return only sales that are made to customers within the defined code range
- Changes the use of the code range boxes to only return sales based on an Alpha range of customers entered, and also changes the display to show the customers Alpha code rather than the customer code
- Returns only sales that are made to customers who have a salesperson in the range defined
*This app is part of the Premium Pack